Marbletrend Shower Screen 1220mm Barossa Pure Pivot Front Panel Set Frameless
Features / Specification
Contemporary, robust design. Sharp, clean lines.
Introducing the Barossa shower screen, by Marbletrend Bathrooms.
Flexibility is an important consideration with every bathroom renovation. Whether you want a fully frameless screen offering the modern, minimalist look or a screen for simple DIY installation, the Barossa Pivot has both models can be tailored to suit left or right hand openings - making Pure the best choice for your bathroom.
The Barossa Pivot Semi-Frameless is a semi-frameless shower screen with pivoting door. Utilising a sleek and minimal wall profile, the Versa is easy to install and allows for up to +25mm of adjustment.
The Barossa Pivot Frameless is a fully frameless shower screen with pivoting door. Unlike some other frameless designs, the wall fittings on the Barossa Pivot Frameless have a small amount of adjustment, up to +7mm, which can offset out of plumb walls.
- 2000mm high to suit standard walls
- 8mm toughened glass AS/NZS 2208
- Pre-loaded with easy-to-clean glass surface treatment
- Easy installation kit - perfect for DIY
- Suitable for use on tiled floors and shower bases
- Sizing is designed to suit Flinders Ultralite , Daintree and Barossa shower bases
- Dimensions: 1220w * 2000 h mm
- Adjustment range in alcove: 1180 min to 1187 max
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||1|
10 Year Manfacturers Guarantee
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Innovative Bathrooms users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.